Spring is officially here and summer is on its way. While many of us commit to shaving or waxing regularly during the warmer months so we can wear shorts and dresses, it can be a major pain in the neck. Even when you shave weekly, the results are only temporary.
Fortunately, technology offers an alternative to scratchy legs and underarms: laser hair removal. Laser hair removal treatments are safe, fast, and effective. They also offer a wide variety of benefits including the following:
- It saves time. For smooth legs and underarms, you need to plan out your schedule to make time for waxing appointments or shaving in the shower. Shaving alone can keep you in the shower for an entire hour, making getting ready a long and grueling process. You don’t need to worry about making time for shaving or waxing when you use laser hair removal. A single session lasts no longer than a standard waxing appointment and your hair will be gone in six sessions on average.
- It’s cost-effective. Routine waxing appointments, razor blades, shaving cream, after-shave lotion, and bandaids for when you knick yourself all add up over time. But when you use laser hair removal, you’re only paying short-term. You don’t need to worry about ongoing costs.
- It stops regrowth. Hair regrowth can be uncomfortable and itchy between waxes and shaving. You don’t have to worry about that with laser hair removal, which cuts out hair regrowth because it targets the hair follicle.
- It’s not painful. Unlike other hair removal options like waxing, laser hair removal is relatively comfortable. You don’t have to worry about pain. If you have sensitive skin, your provider may be able to change the settings during your treatment for improved comfort.
- It’s safe for all skin types. Today’s laser hair removal machines have come a long way from years past. Now they’re perfectly safe and effective for all skin tones and skin types.
Interested in laser hair removal services?
For those who are tired of shaving every week, laser hair removal may be for you. Most patients will have permanent hair removal after an average of three to eight sessions of professional laser hair removal.
If you’re looking for a laser med spa Sherman TX residents love, Allure Medical Spa is the place for you. To learn more about our laser hair removal services and the other treatments we offer at our laser medical spa, contact Allure Medical Spa today.