This is the last full weekend of the summer and you are planning to make the most of it. You are allowing both of your teenage daughters to each bring two friends with them. You have selected one of your favorite types of logo beach towels and have had them monogrammed for all six of the girls. The weekend at the hotel pools will be the perfect way to relax before the new school year begins.
These few days will be fun of lots of giggles, relaxing times, and memories that should last through at least the end of the school year.
Finding the Right Summer Vacation Spot Is the Greatest Way to Make the Most of the Last Few Days Off School
It should come as no surprise that there are a number of reasons why many individuals and families make their way to a beach or a luxury hotel pool on their days off work. Finding a way to capture the last of the days of summer. At many of these places, the latest types of logo beach towels are either part of the room amenities or for sale at the beach shops. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many beach resort options there are and the many reasons that families chose them for every week of the summer:
- 48% of beachgoers indicate that they prefer to read while they are relaxing.
- 53% of beachgoers indicate that the prefer to take a nap while they are on vacation.
- 53% of beachgoers indicate that they prefer to sunbathe.
- There are approximately 95,471 miles of shoreline in the U.S. and its territories.
- 52% of respondents to a survey worldwide expected to vacation at the beach in the next 12 months.
- Swimming was also popular to 65% of the worldwide respondents.
- The most popular beach activity for global travelers was walking, according to 70% of respondents.
How many days do you have left before your children and teenagers go back to school? If this is your last weekend before classes start again, maybe there is just enough time to take one more trip to the beach. Or spend one more weekend sitting by the pool at one of the nicest pools in the area. Just remember to bring the towels!