Your daughter’s finally convinced you to join them. After years of paying for your two teenage daughters to make sure that they looked their best for Homecoming, Prom, and other special events, your girls have finally decided to get you to go with them this time. The occasion is your 30th anniversary and the girls have made all of the appointments and are giving you the manicure, pedicure, hair styling, and eyebrow waxing as a gift. For once, they are paying instead of you. In addition, they have made reservation at a nice restaurant where they are taking both you and your husband out for dinner.
It is a welcome change of plans and your daughters are beside themselves with excitement. They are trying to promise that they will not pick the colors for the manicures and pedicures, but you are sure that promise will not last once you get to the salon.
Today’s spa visits, however, can be much more than a new set of nails and an eyebrow waxing. In fact, some of the top salons also have esthetician equipment, waxing supplies, and other kinds of professional spa equipment. A long day at the spa can help you come out not only looking, but feeling, like a new person. And while many people think of teenagers and big dances when it comes to smaller spas, full service spas cater to a more mature clientele who can afford a full menu full of services.
Spa Visits Can Provide a Number of Services to Make Sure You Look and Feel Your Best
From esthetician equipment for the best kind of facials to the latest in eyebrow tinting products, today’s spas offer a number of services. Consider some of these facts and figures about the the spa industry and the most popular services that they provide:
- Letting your teenage daughters spend all of the money and have all of the fun making themselves look great does not make sense. When was the last time that you prioritized taking care of yourself and focusing on how you look?
- Once you have had an appointment with a professional who uses the latest esthetician equipment you get a chance to realize just how great your skin can look and feel.
- One thing to remember when you are at a spa is that you are at a services industry. For example, spa experts recommend tipping at least 20% for a massage.
- Keeping yourself looking your best can help you feel more confident in everything that you do.
- You can get the best facials from a place that has a professional using the latest esthetician equipment.
- One of the latest sets of data suggests that between 43.8 and 57.6 million U.S. adults had at least one massage between 2015 and 2016.
- Until you feel good about yourself and how you look, you may not be as successful at work as you want.
- Research from the year 2015 indicates that the spa industry had an estimated value of $99 billion that year. As spas continue to offer more and more advanced services, it should come as no surprise that those numbers will continue to increase in the next few years.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when the beholder feels good she is able to be more confident and achieving more goals.
- Estimates indicate that there were approximately 16,710 day spas in the U.S.ccording to a 2016 market report,
- Spa Business magazine reports that 83% of millennials, the same generation that loves technology the most, go to a spa fewer than five times a year.
- The global wellness and spa has been growing by 12% a year ever since 2007. From paraffin waxing to massages and manicures and pedicures, the industry continues to offer more services to an increasing number of clients.
If you have an upcoming event that you want to LOOK YOUR BEST for it is important to schedule your appointments as soon as possible. Instead of just letting your teenage daughters be the ones who get the spa appointments to get ready for the next big dance, make sure that you also take the energy and spend the money to make sure that you take care of yourself as well.